SUCCESS YOU CAN COUNT ON
Beverly Spellings began her career in 1978 and has been in real estate in Nashville since 1995. Her clients have ranged from Financial Executives and Music Industry Professionals, to singles and large families. She represents an even broader spectrum of properties in both existing housing as well as new construction. Beverly is 100% committed to her clients’ success, whether the property is a starter home, condominium or a luxury estate.
“I see homes where others may only see houses. I want clients to see me as a trusted friend who is also a trained professional, someone who will guide them carefully through what could be a highly perplexing and confusing process. My clients receive all the information they need to make wise decisions in finding or selling their homes. My goal is to utilize the most up-to-date tools available in the industry. I couple my technical marketing style with personal experience and discerning compassion.”
Beverly’s parents lived in the same home for more than 50 years. When she began the search for her first home she not only found a place to call home, but a life-time career and passion. Beverly expects to sell around 1,000 homes by the time she passes her business on to her daughter and business partner Brooks. She would be honored to get the chance to make one of those your home.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Tennessee
- Joined Greater Nashville Association of Realtors, 1995
- Elected to GNAR Board of Directors in 2013-2016
- Licensed Broker
- Active in Tennessee Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, and Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
- Leadership GNAR 2002
- Greater Nashville Association of Realtors Awards of Excellence, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Awards of Excellence, Life Membership, Greater Nashville Association of Realtors, 2005-2007, 2012, 2014 & 2015
- Chaplain, Greater Nashville Association of Realtors, 2004
- Active member Christ Presbyterian Church, loyal fan of University of Tennessee, and enjoying her best role as Grandmother to Martha Ainsley and John Calvin
- Involved in relocating many clients to Middle Tennessee area
- Works closely with President/Managing Broker of Worth Properties who has extensive relocation experience
Born and raised in Bristol, Tennessee, Beverly earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. During her career, she made several successful relocations, beginning in Jackson, Mississippi, onto Atlanta, Georgia and Fredericksburg, Virginia, and then to Memphis. Beverly moved to Nashville in 1991 where she has been rewarded with a very successful career and high industry honors.
Active in her church, Beverly has also served her community through various volunteer projects which include Habitat for Humanity, missions to Belize and Mexico, and serving on numerous committees in the Real Estate community. Her memberships include National Association of Realtors, Tennessee Association of Realtors, and Greater Nashville Association of Realtors. A mother of three, she treasures time spent with family and friends. Her outside interests include traveling, recently returning from several weeks in New Zealand, U.T. football and attending local and high-school sporting events.