As a native Nashvillian, Jen has loved seeing our city grow and prosper. She is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and holds her Masters in Education from Belmont University. Prior to her career in real estate, Jen taught at Christ Presbyterian Academy for seven years. Becoming a Realtor has been a natural progression as she works closely with her father, who is a local developer. In 2020 she joined the Baugh Group working with Laura Baugh, one of Nashville’s top producers. Jen lives with her husband Max and their three girls in the home they designed and built in Belle Meade Highlands.
- Licensed Realtor
- Graduate of Vanderbilt University
- Master’s in Education from Belmont University
- Oak Hill School parent
- St. George’s Kindergarten parent
- Member of First Presbyterian Church
- Member of Greater Nashville Realtors